7th Sense Runners
WE HAVE MOVED TO A NEW WEBSITE!
http://85.25.151.137/

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

7th Sense Runners
WE HAVE MOVED TO A NEW WEBSITE!
http://85.25.151.137/
7th Sense Runners
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
7th Sense Runners

Live your World , die in ours !

radio
Donate !
Apply Here
Cod4 rendering tutorial! ApplyNOW_PNG

Latest topics

» AM I skilled at deathrun ?
by Paradise Wed Apr 24, 2013 11:42 am

» 7'sR on new web address!
by Sentinel X Mon Apr 22, 2013 9:24 pm

» visible Application
by [Dobbin] Mon Apr 22, 2013 4:52 pm

» mp_dr_takeshi (100%) done!
by phelix Mon Apr 22, 2013 2:40 pm

» Phelix is gullible?
by syndiyit Mon Apr 22, 2013 1:31 pm

» Hello guys
by syndiyit Mon Apr 22, 2013 1:26 pm

» I JUST DONATED :D
by syndiyit Mon Apr 22, 2013 1:23 pm

» Boss Re-apply
by MrAwesome148 Mon Apr 22, 2013 4:39 am

» New map in progress
by .:QueNNch:. Sun Apr 21, 2013 6:19 pm

» Mc account
by MrAwesome148 Sun Apr 21, 2013 1:22 pm

» MrAwesome Apply :D
by MrAwesome148 Sun Apr 21, 2013 11:57 am

» Elite Application
by Elite Sun Apr 21, 2013 7:47 am

» DOTA 2 KEYS
by AnD0nIx Sat Apr 20, 2013 12:20 am

» Funny videos !!
by Paradise Fri Apr 19, 2013 5:04 pm

» i'll ban you because...
by Ali Sajjad Fri Apr 19, 2013 8:57 am

» secret project
by NinJa~ Fri Apr 19, 2013 4:51 am

» Post here your favorite music
by Paradise Thu Apr 18, 2013 2:16 pm

» PARADISE is going to join
by Paradise Wed Apr 17, 2013 5:13 pm

» Hey guys! :D
by c0Dec Tue Apr 16, 2013 8:51 am

» Amitoz Application
by Paradise Tue Apr 16, 2013 5:17 am

Servers
7th Sense Deathrun 85.25.151.137:28960 Cod4 rendering tutorial! B_160_400_2_ffffff_c5c5c5_ff9900_000000_1_1_0

7th Sense Promod 85.25.151.137:28961
Cod4 rendering tutorial! B_160_400_2_ffffff_c5c5c5_ff9900_000000_0_1_0

You are not connected. Please login or register

Cod4 rendering tutorial!

5 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Cod4 rendering tutorial! Empty Cod4 rendering tutorial! Fri Feb 22, 2013 4:07 pm

phelix

phelix

I'm going to try make this simple!

-- ALL OF THE BELOW INFORMATION IS DONE IN ORDER! -- I ASK YOU TO READ EACH INSTRUCTION CAREFULLY BEFORE POSTING ON HOW TO DO SOMETHING --

Programs you will need!
- Sony vegas pro (9,10,11,12)
- Virtual dub ( can be found here: http://sourceforge.net/projects/virtualdub/files/virtualdub-win/1.9.11.32842/VirtualDub-1.9.11.zip/download)
- Movie CFG ( I get mine from here: http://cfgfactory.com/skins/view_skins.php?type=29 )
- cod4 player is not needed but can be used if you have it ( I don't use it )
- Fraps

Recording demo!
1. To record a demo, go into a game/private match (Note!: If you are using a mod to record demo take note of the mod you are using)
2. Open console using '`' located under your esc key and type: /record (demo name) Once you have typed that press enter and now in the bottom left you should see something along the lines of Recording (demo name): 50kb something similar to that, If you see that then you doing good Smile
3. Now we need to stop the recording. Open console and type: /stoprecord
4. You have successfully created a demo file.

(A demo file is a peice of recording that can be played)

Adding CFG
Alright so now we have our demo recorded, We want to record it using fraps with one of those smexy movie configs.
1. We need to get a config - Configs can be found at the website under the 'Programs you will need!' Click on the link and you will be prompted to a page full of sexy movie configs. Before you are able to download them you need to sign up! Don't worry it's free.
2. Once you have signed up and signed in. Go back to that page and choose a config that you want and click on it. You should be directed to a new page, scrolldown and you should see 'download: here' Click the 'here' and it should start downloading.
3. Once downloaded it should be in a winrar file.. Read carefully: All configs will contain a .cfg , that's the only thing you will need UNLESS you get something like: (name).MBlook <-- That is a magic bullet look file for sony vegas. This obviously requires Magic bullet looks. If you don't have it then you can scrap it BUT always keep the cfg file.
4. So no you have the cfg file you want to go to your cod4 directory > main > place cfg file in here!
5. Adding a cfg file is now done! (please don't ask me where your cod4 directory is seriously)

Recording the movie with cfg
1. First we are going to configure fraps
Inside your fraps, click on the tab 'movies' and copy these setting!
Cod4 rendering tutorial! 60aaf4cf8805f917c407e281c7631693
(obviously change to movie location to wherever you want it!)
2. Fraps is now configured, You can Minimize that! Now open cod4 (i suggest making a new profile for this) In my case im using a profile called "movie" to indicate that it's the profile i will record on.
Go into your graphics setting and change the:
resolution: 1280x720
aspect ratio: wide 16:10
anti-aliasing: off

-- All of the rest settings you can leave as the movie config will change them automatically --

before pressing apply type in console: /r_fullscreen 0
Then press apply.
3. Now you have the graphics setting and stuff all done. Now open your demo by typing /demo (demo name) If for whatever reason you didn't put a demo name and just typed /record. The demo name should be called "demo0000" so to load it you would type: /demo demo0000
4. Now your demo should be playing. Before actually recording you need to type a couple of thing into console.
-- Please note that while you are typing these commands the demo might finish and put you back to home screen, if it does just retype /demo (demo name) --

type the following into console while the demo is playing:

- /exec (config.name).cfg e.g /exec dark.cfg
- /cg_draw2d 0 this is to get rid of any text that is on your screen!
- /cg_drawfps 0 If fps is on your screen this will make it disappear
- /timescale 0.1 This will make it extremely slow but don't worry!

Once you have typed all those in you might notice a couple of changes. 1. Smexy vibrant colours 2. all hud and text as disappeared 3. It's super slow.

If you have all those then your good to go. Press f9 to start recording, once you get to the point you want to stop. Press f9 again.

You have successfully recorded the demo with the sexy config.

Virtual dub time!
1. You going to need the program Virtual Dub. Once again this can be found under the 'Programs you will need!' section of this post. It should come inside a folder. Place folder somewhere and open the virtual dub inside. The one with a file type as 'application'.
2. once it has opened go to file > open video file > locate the video you recorded > open
3. Since we recorded at 30fps at a 0.1 scale we are going to need to changed framerate to 300 to make it normal speed. To do this click video > framerate... > copy setting below!
Cod4 rendering tutorial! 68f9cae2d64bee937a9c9e70145f83d8
4. Press 'OK' go to file > save as avi > Choose to where you want to save it and give it a name > press 'save'. You are now done with Virtual dub. (wait until it has rendered and then you can close Vdub)

Sony vegas
1. ( I don't have project setting for sony vegas but if you want to set some put it as hdv 1280x720 i believe it's the best ) Drag your clip into the timeline and edit it to your liking. Make sure you right click the clip > properties > un-check maintain aspect ratio > It's up to you whether you make it same resample or disable resample.
2. High light the clip/video and go to file > render as > Click the drop down list for 'Windows Media Video V11 (*.WMV)' and click on '6 Mbps HD 720-30p Video' and customize template. Copy setting below.
Cod4 rendering tutorial! D5aee7a24d727e56b9ddf2cb35bff028
And finally for the project tab put > video rendering quality: best!

Now you are finally done and be amazed! Thanks for taking your time to look at this as it took me 20-30 minutes or so to type it all up. As at the top of the post 'Read each instruction carefully' As it does look confusing but is simple once you know how.

--- Phelix

2Cod4 rendering tutorial! Empty Re: Cod4 rendering tutorial! Fri Feb 22, 2013 6:20 pm

Trukfit

Trukfit

Nice tutorial man !!

http://www.TrukVI.com

3Cod4 rendering tutorial! Empty Re: Cod4 rendering tutorial! Fri Feb 22, 2013 6:27 pm

.:QueNNch:.

.:QueNNch:.

Thanks for this contribution man! cheers

It's in a simple language and easy understandable to anyone Wink

I'll also be doing a guide on promod (tweaks, jumps, nading and other useful things)

4Cod4 rendering tutorial! Empty Re: Cod4 rendering tutorial! Sun Feb 24, 2013 12:21 pm

Wingzor

Wingzor

any tips for me plz !

i use fraps at 60fps. when i record my demo its stays perfectly steady.
even the avi files are laggless. then when i use aftereffects cs5: after a while the whole video is trippin and flippin.

in after effects aswell as after "make movie". it laggs as hell and freezes alot.

already checked the projects fps. i even used the import mats preferences to make sure its sync :S:S:S:S:S:S

any ideas ?

will try your method later btw Razz

https://7thsenserunners.forumotion.com

5Cod4 rendering tutorial! Empty Re: Cod4 rendering tutorial! Sun Feb 24, 2013 2:10 pm

phelix

phelix

Wingzor wrote:any tips for me plz !

i use fraps at 60fps. when i record my demo its stays perfectly steady.
even the avi files are laggless. then when i use aftereffects cs5: after a while the whole video is trippin and flippin.

in after effects aswell as after "make movie". it laggs as hell and freezes alot.

already checked the projects fps. i even used the import mats preferences to make sure its sync :S:S:S:S:S:S

any ideas ?

will try your method later btw Razz

well i'm not experienced with adobe after effects, I tried it but wasn't sure how to exactly do things. As sony has been a program i used over time i pretty much know how to use most things i.e same with photoshop. I've never really come across a problem like yours so i'm not entirely sure.

P.S Motion tracking is possible in sony btw

6Cod4 rendering tutorial! Empty Re: Cod4 rendering tutorial! Sun Feb 24, 2013 2:13 pm

Wingzor

Wingzor

yea installed sony vegas pro (12 i think ^^ ARRRR PIRATE Very Happy)

no clue how it works with fx etc like in after effects you had a nice time line and could setup motions for everything :S
pretty sick shit but as long as it kept failing i couldnt build my final version :S

https://7thsenserunners.forumotion.com

7Cod4 rendering tutorial! Empty Re: Cod4 rendering tutorial! Fri Mar 15, 2013 6:11 pm

peterk34

peterk34

Razz i use fraps but sony vegas tryed it hated it. if you know what your doing tho its all good i get my friend to edit mine seems pointless trying to learn song vegas Razz

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum