7th Sense Runners
WE HAVE MOVED TO A NEW WEBSITE!
http://85.25.151.137/

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

7th Sense Runners
WE HAVE MOVED TO A NEW WEBSITE!
http://85.25.151.137/
7th Sense Runners
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
7th Sense Runners

Live your World , die in ours !

radio
Donate !
Apply Here
Deathrun rights ApplyNOW_PNG

Latest topics

» AM I skilled at deathrun ?
by Paradise Wed Apr 24, 2013 11:42 am

» 7'sR on new web address!
by Sentinel X Mon Apr 22, 2013 9:24 pm

» visible Application
by [Dobbin] Mon Apr 22, 2013 4:52 pm

» mp_dr_takeshi (100%) done!
by phelix Mon Apr 22, 2013 2:40 pm

» Phelix is gullible?
by syndiyit Mon Apr 22, 2013 1:31 pm

» Hello guys
by syndiyit Mon Apr 22, 2013 1:26 pm

» I JUST DONATED :D
by syndiyit Mon Apr 22, 2013 1:23 pm

» Boss Re-apply
by MrAwesome148 Mon Apr 22, 2013 4:39 am

» New map in progress
by .:QueNNch:. Sun Apr 21, 2013 6:19 pm

» Mc account
by MrAwesome148 Sun Apr 21, 2013 1:22 pm

» MrAwesome Apply :D
by MrAwesome148 Sun Apr 21, 2013 11:57 am

» Elite Application
by Elite Sun Apr 21, 2013 7:47 am

» DOTA 2 KEYS
by AnD0nIx Sat Apr 20, 2013 12:20 am

» Funny videos !!
by Paradise Fri Apr 19, 2013 5:04 pm

» i'll ban you because...
by Ali Sajjad Fri Apr 19, 2013 8:57 am

» secret project
by NinJa~ Fri Apr 19, 2013 4:51 am

» Post here your favorite music
by Paradise Thu Apr 18, 2013 2:16 pm

» PARADISE is going to join
by Paradise Wed Apr 17, 2013 5:13 pm

» Hey guys! :D
by c0Dec Tue Apr 16, 2013 8:51 am

» Amitoz Application
by Paradise Tue Apr 16, 2013 5:17 am

Servers
7th Sense Deathrun 85.25.151.137:28960 Deathrun rights B_160_400_2_ffffff_c5c5c5_ff9900_000000_1_1_0

7th Sense Promod 85.25.151.137:28961
Deathrun rights B_160_400_2_ffffff_c5c5c5_ff9900_000000_0_1_0

You are not connected. Please login or register

Deathrun rights

+12
Tilak
Lossy
Paradise
iNZER
BlizZarDHD
DJTimB
.:QueNNch:.
koala
phelix
Darmuh
lederp
Scram
16 posters

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 2]

1Deathrun rights Empty Deathrun rights Tue Feb 19, 2013 12:41 pm

Scram

Scram

Just an opinion, but I think it is really unfair that members of the clan can re-spawn themselves, and also just give themselves XP and turn themselves into dogs for knife fights etc.

All of these are completely unnecessary for members, and admins imho, and kinda ruins the game a little, with 7sr members just spawning themselves.

Admins are surely there to keep peace, and keep hackers/lagjumpers away, not to just make the game easier for themselves?
-S

2Deathrun rights Empty Re: Deathrun rights Tue Feb 19, 2013 12:44 pm

lederp

lederp

Most of the commands you are mentioning are from VIP, E.G donating

3Deathrun rights Empty Re: Deathrun rights Tue Feb 19, 2013 12:45 pm

Darmuh

Darmuh

Scram wrote:Just an opinion, but I think it is really unfair that members of the clan can re-spawn themselves, and also just give themselves XP and turn themselves into dogs for knife fights etc.

All of these are completely unnecessary for members, and admins imho, and kinda ruins the game a little, with 7sr members just spawning themselves.

Admins are surely there to keep peace, and keep hackers/lagjumpers away, not to just make the game easier for themselves?
-S

Members/Admins cannot use those commands. Only Members/Admins who donate for the premium service are allowed premium commands. If you havent noticed all of the commands you have meantioned have a v infront of them, vdog, vxp, vspawn, etc. This is because they are VIP cmds that you pay for. The only people in the clan who do not have to pay for the cmds are myself, wingzor, and dobbin as we lead the clan. We maintain the servers and keep the community running. If you'd like these cmds you can donate 5euro to get them yourself. These donations help us keep the server running just as much as they benifit you in-game.

4Deathrun rights Empty Re: Deathrun rights Tue Feb 19, 2013 12:46 pm

phelix

phelix

Tbh, i kinda agree, Too those who have donated should have a advantage as those are the people that help keep our servers up and stuff. But when i mean advantage, I mean like they get double xp or something. Dog is acctually a issue. Maybe they can have a dog for a certain amount of time and can only be enabled during the start of a round.

5Deathrun rights Empty Re: Deathrun rights Tue Feb 19, 2013 12:59 pm

Darmuh

Darmuh

phelix wrote:Tbh, i kinda agree, Too those who have donated should have a advantage as those are the people that help keep our servers up and stuff. But when i mean advantage, I mean like they get double xp or something. Dog is acctually a issue. Maybe they can have a dog for a certain amount of time and can only be enabled during the start of a round.

Why exactly is dog an issue?

It doesn't run faster, it doesnt knife faster, it doesnt do anything better. It's basically changing the player skin. There's no advantage in that except you look cool.

vxp does not give you double xp, you get to use it once per round and it gives you a random amount between 1 and 500.

I see no command as an issue. We also have rules for the VIPs in our donators forums. They know what they can and cannot do.

6Deathrun rights Empty Re: Deathrun rights Tue Feb 19, 2013 1:04 pm

Scram

Scram

Ok, didn't know it was VIP only commands, thought it was for all members! my bad. The dog is much smaller target? that is the issue I think.

7Deathrun rights Empty Re: Deathrun rights Tue Feb 19, 2013 1:28 pm

koala

koala

It's funny when people do !vdog and I choose for example the sniper room (or any weapon room) they start to whine because they can't use it. But I can agree with OP to a certain point but to be completely fair, the people who donated for it or got it anyway will get bored of it sooner or later.

8Deathrun rights Empty Re: Deathrun rights Tue Feb 19, 2013 1:32 pm

Darmuh

Darmuh

koala wrote:It's funny when people do !vdog and I choose for example the sniper room (or any weapon room) they start to whine because they can't use it. But I can agree with OP to a certain point but to be completely fair, the people who donated for it or got it anyway will get bored of it sooner or later.

Deathrun rights 5nAPE8L

9Deathrun rights Empty Re: Deathrun rights Tue Feb 19, 2013 1:52 pm

Scram

Scram

Just want to point out, I think it is a little silly that you can pay to get commands like spawning yourself and giving yourself XP.

I understand the need for donations etc etc etc. running costs,

I just dont think VIPs should be given use of commands that actually effect game play.

10Deathrun rights Empty Re: Deathrun rights Tue Feb 19, 2013 2:17 pm

People who donate should atleast get respawn commands and xp advantages. They get 1 month for every 5 EU they donate...so it's completely fair. About the dog command, even I don't like it though. This thing also attracts fellow players and they also want to donate, so it's good that because of this, atleast we are able to host an extra KTK server this month. I also plan to donate Very Happy

11Deathrun rights Empty Re: Deathrun rights Tue Feb 19, 2013 2:23 pm

Darmuh

Darmuh

Scram wrote:Just want to point out, I think it is a little silly that you can pay to get commands like spawning yourself and giving yourself XP.

I understand the need for donations etc etc etc. running costs,

I just dont think VIPs should be given use of commands that actually effect game play.

!vxp does not affect gameplay

!vdog does not affect gameplay

!vbounce affects gameplay for only the player using it (who can only use it once)

!vboom kills yourself (hardly affects gameplay)

!vinvisible affects gameplay but we are working to change that so an effect of some kind follows the invisible person making them only partly invisible. As of now there is a rule pertaining to the command that it wear off before you enter an endroom.

!vspawn allows players to spawn themselves once per round which does not affect gameplay much. If they died once they'll die again. (we are considering another method of this which will only give players 3 lives but it is only being discussed as of now)

I'll post more when I remember them haha

12Deathrun rights Empty Re: Deathrun rights Tue Feb 19, 2013 2:27 pm

phelix

phelix

Darmuh wrote:
phelix wrote:Tbh, i kinda agree, Too those who have donated should have a advantage as those are the people that help keep our servers up and stuff. But when i mean advantage, I mean like they get double xp or something. Dog is acctually a issue. Maybe they can have a dog for a certain amount of time and can only be enabled during the start of a round.

Why exactly is dog an issue?

It doesn't run faster, it doesnt knife faster, it doesnt do anything better. It's basically changing the player skin. There's no advantage in that except you look cool.

vxp does not give you double xp, you get to use it once per round and it gives you a random amount between 1 and 500.

I see no command as an issue. We also have rules for the VIPs in our donators forums. They know what they can and cannot do.

Yes, i'm saying Rather than have !vxp. Make it like x1.5 the xp. 13 round can get you well over 2k per game* Including the points they will already get. So your looking 2-3x as much as normal points. Which is ok i guess.

13Deathrun rights Empty Re: Deathrun rights Tue Feb 19, 2013 3:08 pm

Scram

Scram

Darmuh wrote:

!vxp does not affect gameplay

!vdog does not affect gameplay

!vbounce affects gameplay for only the player using it (who can only use it once)

!vinvisible affects gameplay but we are working to change that so an effect of some kind follows the invisible person making them only partly invisible. As of now there is a rule pertaining to the command that it wear off before you enter an endroom.

!vspawn allows players to spawn themselves once per round which does not affect gameplay much. If they died once they'll die again. (we are considering another method of this which will only give players 3 lives but it is only being discussed as of now)

!vdog does affect. trying to knife a dog is a lot harder than knifing a player.

!vspawn gives players extra lives. how does that NOT affect gameplay? for example, player rush's, might make more rush, everyone die, player just spawns himself, or, 2 jumpers left, he gets killed by acti, respawns, and gets to the end where they are having 1 on 1 battle, taking the time because he was last jumper, then !vspawn runs in and kills.

!vxp is ridiculous. It is meant to be a challenge levelling up, and at the start of every round seeing in the chat !vxp, !vxp, !vxp and in the bottom corner **** has given himself 368 xp, **** has given himself 243 xp, is really not nice and unfair to see, as well as just being utterly pointless.

bounce gives player advantage over certain jumps etc. and invisible is just stupid as well.

Also I agree with phelix. Giving VIP x1.5 XP is fine, even x2 XP is a lot. Maybe double XP on weekends or something like that would seem justifiable.

And lastly, didn't make sense starting a new thread, just wanted to say the server is lagging a lot....don;'t know if you are aware or not

(I know it sounds like I am having a go,or angry, I am not, simply stating my opinion Surprised )

Last edited by Scram on Tue Feb 19, 2013 3:11 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : adding)

14Deathrun rights Empty Re: Deathrun rights Tue Feb 19, 2013 3:24 pm

DJTimB

DJTimB
Super Mod
Super Mod

But if it not affect the gameplay people wont buy it

15Deathrun rights Empty Re: Deathrun rights Tue Feb 19, 2013 4:08 pm

BlizZarDHD

BlizZarDHD

I agree with scram, we already discussed it with Ninja.
And we all thought the server will be the same as luk-servers but nope, we've been wrong it isn't even close to each other.

16Deathrun rights Empty Re: Deathrun rights Tue Feb 19, 2013 4:21 pm

Scram

Scram

I knew it wasn't going to be like luk-servers, this is 7sense-runners, and it will be how they want it to be. But when I found out anyone can respawn themselves, give themselves xp etc, I thought I had to say something, as to me, its just not right, and unfair.

I know you have to pay for it some way, but I just feel it takes a lot away from the experience from other.

17Deathrun rights Empty Re: Deathrun rights Tue Feb 19, 2013 5:08 pm

lederp

lederp

I'm not really sure how XP effects others at all - thats down to the person if they want to progress quicker, in no way will it effect anyone else, with the respawn, I do agree that people could just use it when there are two runners left, but most or atleast me only uses it once I have died to respawn straight away, I don't wait till there is less people left.

18Deathrun rights Empty Re: Deathrun rights Tue Feb 19, 2013 5:20 pm

phelix

phelix

lederp wrote:I'm not really sure how XP effects others at all - thats down to the person if they want to progress quicker, in no way will it effect anyone else, with the respawn, I do agree that people could just use it when there are two runners left, but most or atleast me only uses it once I have died to respawn straight away, I don't wait till there is less people left.

Trying to become first in a game for achievments to unlock perks. Record for most points etc. That's thats the point, i'm sure people want to level up quicker but what's leveling themselves? effort or free xp?

19Deathrun rights Empty Re: Deathrun rights Tue Feb 19, 2013 5:42 pm

iNZER

iNZER

Come on, you guys filled the whole whine cellar.
Poeple shouldn't pay for nothing... They get what we give them.
Accept it or not.

I'm also not a fan of this VIP system and all the commands, but have to deal with it.
Still oldskool play rocks the best...
Let them use these silly commands while we kick their asses?

Simply, if you are jelly... buy VIP.
Otherwise don't whine and play.

BE HAPPY YOU CAN PLAY DEATHRUN.

20Deathrun rights Empty Re: Deathrun rights Tue Feb 19, 2013 5:44 pm

Paradise

Paradise
Owner
Owner

+9999 for iNZER Razz

21Deathrun rights Empty Re: Deathrun rights Tue Feb 19, 2013 6:20 pm

Lossy

Lossy

iNZER wrote:Come on, you guys filled the whole whine cellar.
Poeple shouldn't pay for nothing... They get what we give them.
Accept it or not.

I'm also not a fan of this VIP system and all the commands, but have to deal with it.
Still oldskool play rocks the best...
Let them use these silly commands while we kick their asses?

Simply, if you are jelly... buy VIP.
Otherwise don't whine and play.

BE HAPPY YOU CAN PLAY DEATHRUN.

I 100% agree with you to be honest.

22Deathrun rights Empty Re: Deathrun rights Tue Feb 19, 2013 6:41 pm

Tilak

Tilak
Super Mod
Super Mod

i guess we can all agree with inzer and close this?

Last edited by Tilak on Tue Feb 19, 2013 6:43 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : <3<3)

23Deathrun rights Empty Re: Deathrun rights Tue Feb 19, 2013 10:13 pm

Darmuh

Darmuh

Scram wrote:

!vdog does affect. trying to knife a dog is a lot harder than knifing a player.

For me, it's no different knifing a dog than any other player model. I assume this is a relative opinion though and will discuss no further.

Scram wrote:
!vspawn gives players extra lives. how does that NOT affect gameplay? for example, player rush's, might make more rush, everyone die, player just spawns himself, or, 2 jumpers left, he gets killed by acti, respawns, and gets to the end where they are having 1 on 1 battle, taking the time because he was last jumper, then !vspawn runs in and kills.

As i've said before we are discussing replacing this with another method to reduce the possibility of such behavior but most of the VIP are not using it for this purpose and even then if they are able to finish the map and die by the acti i'm sure they can do it again in just the same amount of time. At the most they waste what, 4 minutes of your life?

Scram wrote:
!vxp is ridiculous. It is meant to be a challenge levelling up, and at the start of every round seeing in the chat !vxp, !vxp, !vxp and in the bottom corner **** has given himself 368 xp, **** has given himself 243 xp, is really not nice and unfair to see, as well as just being utterly pointless.

You still do not understand vxp. The players are not giving themselves xp. They are entering in a raffle (using this as an example) and their lowest possible outcome is 1xp while their highest is 500xp. This does not affect the gameplay of others and score records do not stick in deathrun 1.2 so that record should mean little to you. Even then you can activate the entire match (being activator 3 or 4 times) and get more xp than that of the player with the most kills so a complaint about records is nonsense in itself.

Scram wrote:
bounce gives player advantage over certain jumps etc. and invisible is just stupid as well.

I have not heard one complaint about bounce, even then you can only use this command once.

Invisible we are going to modify in the future to not make you completely invisible.

Possible changes to invisible are as follows:
-Effect that follows the player until invisible wears off
-Slenderman mode [player is invisible only periodically randomly appearing again (will also still have a time limit of up to 45 seconds)]
-Glitch mode (player is constantly invisible and visible every half (or shorter) second)

Scram wrote:
Also I agree with phelix. Giving VIP x1.5 XP is fine, even x2 XP is a lot. Maybe double XP on weekends or something like that would seem justifiable.

This would be quite more abused than random 1-500xp and I do not favor it at all.

Scram wrote:
And lastly, didn't make sense starting a new thread, just wanted to say the server is lagging a lot....don;'t know if you are aware or not

We've been aware of the situation and have been debugging the server to find the cause (originally thinking it was our rtd scripts) If you havent heard the rumors we were also being attacked by some polish guy. We've banned the two IPs he has used to attack us but I'm sure he'll find a way. (no clue who it is, we just know the origin of the IPs)

Scram wrote:
(I know it sounds like I am having a go,or angry, I am not, simply stating my opinion Surprised )

You are welcome to state your opinion but we have to make money somehow. This has proven to be one of the easier ways to do it. The VIP is a WIP (Work In Progress) feature so we are constantly updating/changing it just as we do with the entire server. We try our best to make the server great and if something needs changing we change it.

If anyone has any more questions on this issue you are welcome to PM me and i'll answer you as soon as I can. If you notice a Premium abusing his status please PM myself or wingzor so we can handle the situation. Any public threads complaining about premium members specifically will result in a close and delete.

This is not because we are suppressing opinions we are simply avoiding any flame-waresque topics from starting.

24Deathrun rights Empty Re: Deathrun rights Tue Feb 19, 2013 11:22 pm

visible Khalid

visible Khalid

Well Darmuh I think you just said everything, plus bounce and spawn are in all clans for VIP but the problem with vxp is that the VIP player keeps doing it every round they get new score record without getting 1 kill for example once a player got a new kill record of 3 kills but not a new score record because there was a VIP who did vxp every round and got a new score record, and about the invisible and dog cmd your 100% right so I got no comment abou them

25Deathrun rights Empty Re: Deathrun rights Wed Feb 20, 2013 2:00 am

NinJa~

NinJa~
Super Mod
Super Mod

I would vouche for slenderman Mode... Damm it would make the game so much more cooler and apart from other deathrun servers Very Happy

http://www.astrechyhand.com

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 2]

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum