7th Sense Runners
WE HAVE MOVED TO A NEW WEBSITE!
http://85.25.151.137/

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

7th Sense Runners
WE HAVE MOVED TO A NEW WEBSITE!
http://85.25.151.137/
7th Sense Runners
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
7th Sense Runners

Live your World , die in ours !

radio
Donate !
Apply Here
Apply for 7'sR - QueNNch - Page 2 ApplyNOW_PNG

Latest topics

» AM I skilled at deathrun ?
by Paradise Wed Apr 24, 2013 11:42 am

» 7'sR on new web address!
by Sentinel X Mon Apr 22, 2013 9:24 pm

» visible Application
by [Dobbin] Mon Apr 22, 2013 4:52 pm

» mp_dr_takeshi (100%) done!
by phelix Mon Apr 22, 2013 2:40 pm

» Phelix is gullible?
by syndiyit Mon Apr 22, 2013 1:31 pm

» Hello guys
by syndiyit Mon Apr 22, 2013 1:26 pm

» I JUST DONATED :D
by syndiyit Mon Apr 22, 2013 1:23 pm

» Boss Re-apply
by MrAwesome148 Mon Apr 22, 2013 4:39 am

» New map in progress
by .:QueNNch:. Sun Apr 21, 2013 6:19 pm

» Mc account
by MrAwesome148 Sun Apr 21, 2013 1:22 pm

» MrAwesome Apply :D
by MrAwesome148 Sun Apr 21, 2013 11:57 am

» Elite Application
by Elite Sun Apr 21, 2013 7:47 am

» DOTA 2 KEYS
by AnD0nIx Sat Apr 20, 2013 12:20 am

» Funny videos !!
by Paradise Fri Apr 19, 2013 5:04 pm

» i'll ban you because...
by Ali Sajjad Fri Apr 19, 2013 8:57 am

» secret project
by NinJa~ Fri Apr 19, 2013 4:51 am

» Post here your favorite music
by Paradise Thu Apr 18, 2013 2:16 pm

» PARADISE is going to join
by Paradise Wed Apr 17, 2013 5:13 pm

» Hey guys! :D
by c0Dec Tue Apr 16, 2013 8:51 am

» Amitoz Application
by Paradise Tue Apr 16, 2013 5:17 am

Servers
7th Sense Deathrun 85.25.151.137:28960 Apply for 7'sR - QueNNch - Page 2 B_160_400_2_ffffff_c5c5c5_ff9900_000000_1_1_0

7th Sense Promod 85.25.151.137:28961
Apply for 7'sR - QueNNch - Page 2 B_160_400_2_ffffff_c5c5c5_ff9900_000000_0_1_0

You are not connected. Please login or register

Apply for 7'sR - QueNNch

+8
iNZER
Paradise
PsYLovve
Wingzor
Darmuh
DJTimB
yangzor
.:QueNNch:.
12 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Should QueNNch be accepted?

Apply for 7'sR - QueNNch - Page 2 Vote_lcap50%Apply for 7'sR - QueNNch - Page 2 Vote_rcap 50% [ 4 ]
Apply for 7'sR - QueNNch - Page 2 Vote_lcap50%Apply for 7'sR - QueNNch - Page 2 Vote_rcap 50% [ 4 ]
Total Votes : 8

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 2]

26Apply for 7'sR - QueNNch - Page 2 Empty Re: Apply for 7'sR - QueNNch Thu Feb 14, 2013 3:38 pm

iNZER

iNZER

People can't be patient...
He is willing to much that it costs it own head.
Trying to make his own rules and path, goodluck on that.
His age is speaking (8

I won't revote or cancel my no vote.

Over and out.

27Apply for 7'sR - QueNNch - Page 2 Empty Re: Apply for 7'sR - QueNNch Thu Feb 14, 2013 3:40 pm

NinJa~

NinJa~
Super Mod
Super Mod

Hey Hey Hey How would u know how long i've been playing xD, Man I probably haven't seen you alot xD

Its quite alright, I understand your impatientness, but the recruiters might be busy in in real life too, so the bottom line is to be patient xD

http://www.astrechyhand.com

28Apply for 7'sR - QueNNch - Page 2 Empty Re: Apply for 7'sR - QueNNch Thu Feb 14, 2013 3:44 pm

Two

.:QueNNch:. wrote:lol u just applied...first, i came here and slowly became friendly with everyone, become known and played with members a lot..tried to help them too, THEN i applied, not like many others who just came here like a stranger and quickly applied by doing with the post count rules Razz

...and its also been much time too after my apply though.
Add us on xfire and ask us to pub. You have to take the initiative if you want the votes.

29Apply for 7'sR - QueNNch - Page 2 Empty Re: Apply for 7'sR - QueNNch Fri Feb 15, 2013 5:27 pm

Two wrote:
.:QueNNch:. wrote:"lol u just applied...first, i came here and slowly became friendly with..."
Add us on xfire and ask us to pub. You have to take the initiative if you want the votes.

Yes, I do agree, but the problem is of lacking number of recruiters; that's what I think. Also, another issue is about the country, like you are from Canada and too far off my country and so, timezone. Due to this, many players don't sometimes don't get a chance to play with many recruiters. I play a lot, but never got a chance to meet Dobbin or you on the server. Rolling Eyes

As I think, we should have 2-3 more recruiters here.

Smile

30Apply for 7'sR - QueNNch - Page 2 Empty Re: Apply for 7'sR - QueNNch Fri Feb 15, 2013 5:47 pm

Tilak

Tilak
Super Mod
Super Mod

quench we got a enough recruiters and other members also help to check on your activity so everything is running fine, where as recruiters take their time to make the right decision.

31Apply for 7'sR - QueNNch - Page 2 Empty Re: Apply for 7'sR - QueNNch Sat Feb 16, 2013 10:32 am

Okay everyone, I apologize for bring too impatient regarding my apply...but I actually didn't meant to be like that...check this quote of mine, here I just wanted to express myself about being in the clan...but you guys took it to the wrong side Sad

.:QueNNch:. wrote:Lawl...anyways, this apply thing is too slow Razz

I'm keen to be able to put the 7'sR tag ! drunken
Lets make it quick pig

I await the response of the recruiters and staff, and yes, you can take your time cat

Regards, QueNNch king

32Apply for 7'sR - QueNNch - Page 2 Empty Re: Apply for 7'sR - QueNNch Sat Feb 16, 2013 11:00 am

NinJa~

NinJa~
Super Mod
Super Mod

He Seems like a great player to me Smile If i could vote, i would say yes.

http://www.astrechyhand.com

33Apply for 7'sR - QueNNch - Page 2 Empty Re: Apply for 7'sR - QueNNch Sat Feb 16, 2013 11:26 am

Wingzor

Wingzor

2 yes = 5yes = TO time.

keep up the work !!

almost there !

https://7thsenserunners.forumotion.com

34Apply for 7'sR - QueNNch - Page 2 Empty Re: Apply for 7'sR - QueNNch Sun Feb 17, 2013 12:56 pm

I got 4 "YES" votes and 2 "NO" votes.... Rolling Eyes

pale

35Apply for 7'sR - QueNNch - Page 2 Empty Re: Apply for 7'sR - QueNNch Mon Feb 18, 2013 11:04 am

iNZER

iNZER

.:QueNNch:. wrote:Okay everyone, I apologize for bring too impatient regarding my apply...but I actually didn't meant to be like that...check this quote of mine, here I just wanted to express myself about being in the clan...but you guys took it to the wrong side Sad

.:QueNNch:. wrote:Lawl...anyways, this apply thing is too slow Razz

I'm keen to be able to put the 7'sR tag ! drunken
Lets make it quick pig

I await the response of the recruiters and staff, and yes, you can take your time cat

Regards, QueNNch king

I guess you haven't even noticed my post :

iNZER wrote:People can't be patient...
He is willing to much that it costs it own head.
Trying to make his own rules and path, goodluck on that.
His age is speaking (8

I won't revote or cancel my no vote.

Over and out.

YOU don't decide wheter your in...
YOU also don't decide what we, recruiters, should do or what to change in our group...

so YOU aint a staff ffs.

Can't be more clear.

36Apply for 7'sR - QueNNch - Page 2 Empty Re: Apply for 7'sR - QueNNch Mon Feb 18, 2013 11:30 am

visible Khalid

visible Khalid

.:QueNNch:. wrote:I got 4 "YES" votes and 2 "NO" votes.... Rolling Eyes

pale

and it is not getting better 4 yes 3 no

37Apply for 7'sR - QueNNch - Page 2 Empty Re: Apply for 7'sR - QueNNch Mon Feb 18, 2013 11:54 am

iNZER wrote:
YOU also don't decide what we, recruiters, should do or what to change in our group...

so YOU aint a staff ffs.

Can't be more clear.

Please, calm down. I did not intend to be like that...even if I went impatient, I apologised that I did so.
I'm sorry, again.

So now, another "NO" vote Sad ...
I think I'm gone ... :\

38Apply for 7'sR - QueNNch - Page 2 Empty Re: Apply for 7'sR - QueNNch Wed Feb 20, 2013 8:01 am

Two

Been thinking about it and I have decided to give you another chance. Others who have had issues like yourself were given a chance and I think you deserve one as well.

/yes
GL man.

39Apply for 7'sR - QueNNch - Page 2 Empty Re: Apply for 7'sR - QueNNch Wed Feb 20, 2013 8:15 am

Paradise

Paradise
Owner
Owner

still need one no cancelled and vote yes or 2 yes, GL on that

40Apply for 7'sR - QueNNch - Page 2 Empty Re: Apply for 7'sR - QueNNch Wed Feb 20, 2013 8:41 am

Two wrote:Been thinking about it and I have decided to give you another chance. Others who have had issues like yourself were given a chance and I think you deserve one as well.

/yes
GL man.

Thank you m8 !! I really need these votes...i really want to be a part of this community, it has so much potential. Smile

@Paradise
I'll try my best to impress other recruiters too. Its that I've changed myself and I admit those mistakes of me in last couple of pages.

41Apply for 7'sR - QueNNch - Page 2 Empty Re: Apply for 7'sR - QueNNch Wed Feb 20, 2013 8:53 am

Wingzor

Wingzor

well gl , 2 yes votes remain as long as you do not gain anymore no votes ;P

https://7thsenserunners.forumotion.com

42Apply for 7'sR - QueNNch - Page 2 Empty Re: Apply for 7'sR - QueNNch Wed Feb 20, 2013 1:09 pm

iNZER

iNZER

.:QueNNch:. wrote:
iNZER wrote:

so YOU aint a staff ffs.

Can't be more clear.

Please, calm down. I did not intend to be like that...even if I went impatient, I apologised that I did so.
I'm sorry, again.

Looks like you post with that attitude on everything...
Just on every single subject.

Sorry that I'm the only hard / negative recruiter lulz.
Someone has to be the B....

43Apply for 7'sR - QueNNch - Page 2 Empty Re: Apply for 7'sR - QueNNch Wed Feb 20, 2013 1:59 pm

iNZER wrote:
.:QueNNch:. wrote:

I'm sorry, again.

Looks like you post with that attitude on everything...
Just on every single subject.

Sorry that I'm the only hard / negative recruiter lulz.
Someone has to be the B....

You're right at your side. I was acting stupid, and I regret what I did...extremely sorry for that !

What I need is 1 chance, I'll improve myself and promise to be careful with my words in the future.

44Apply for 7'sR - QueNNch - Page 2 Empty Re: Apply for 7'sR - QueNNch Sat Feb 23, 2013 1:52 pm

yangzor

yangzor
Administrator
Administrator

//no

//locked

//moved

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 2]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum